Sunday, August 23, 2009

Guess Who Chooses Anytime Fitness?

Despite having free memberships at 24 Hour Fitness, Gold's Gym, & Snap Fitness, Heather Hansen chooses every week to work out at Anytime Fitness in Bountiful. Heather, Bountiful's own contestant and final four competitor on the popular TV reality show, Biggest Loser, loved the atmosphere in our club and knew it was a place she could work out at several times a week without having to worry about the stress that sometimes comes with being a local celebrity. As time has gone on, those feelings have only been solidified.

Not only has Heather loved her experience at the gym, but she's also been loving the her personal training with her trainer, Kim Oliverson. Here's what Heather had to say three months ago when she started:

"First training session was a big surprise- I was really nervous because the last time I was in a gym it wasn't very fun, in fact there was a lot of throwing up and pain. Kim is an amazing trainer, I actually really enjoyed my training session and decided you know what I can do this! I have been meeting with Kim 3 times a week and it has been amazing to see my body to start to change. Last week was the best workout I have had with Kim yet, it was awesome I actually felt like an athlete. It was fun to see the excitment in Kims face, he was jumping around like a school kid yelling YES YES your back your back- anyway it was one of the greatest workouts ever. Working out doesn't have to be miserable- I have done it that way and I would never go back! I don't think working out 8 hours a day is realistic or fun. When I came home from the ranch the weight came back, I have worked with some great nutritional products to get a lot of the weight off but bottom line I don't look fit and that doesn't feel good to know I look terrible in a swimming suit. I am excited about my journey back to health and fitness with Anytime Fitness!"


Now that she's been working out regularly for 90 days, Heather has seen great results and is excited to share her experiences.

"I have now been working out with Kim from Anytime Fitness and I am so excited to report being down 1 1/2 inches in my waist, 3 in my thighs and feeling better than ever! Training with Kim has been a really great experience, when we started I couldn't even squat all the way down to the ground because of my bad knees. The other day we were working out and he said to go all the way down- I surprised myself and did. I am finally to the point where I feel my body getting stronger and it's a great feeling. In just 3 months I have gone from being completely out of shape and kind of depressed to feeling AMAZING. No I don't look like I want to but I know that will come if I continue doing my part. I am understanding it's not all about what the scale says, it's about how you feel and it's a journey- NOT a TV show :) I guess I really just want people to know that in 90 days they can take the steps of making a dramatic change in their lives. I work out with Kim 3 days a week, not 6 or 7 days.... just 3 days a week and I have increased my strength and endurance to unbelievable levels.
Thanks Anytime Fitness!!


Heather Hansen"

No comments:

Post a Comment